Posted: 25-12-2021 Closing Date: 15-01-2022
Position: Safety Officer
Duties and Responsibilities
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Conduct pre- operationa risk assessments on new sites and design risk mitigation measures.
- Assist with the implementation of Job Safety Analysis and inspect job site activities during particularly difficult or hazardous work situations at site work.
- Supervise the regular inspection of firefighting, safety and emergency response Equipment.
- Assist to site manager preparation and presentation meeting
- Site checking and prepare daily, weekly and monthly reports.
- Bachelor degree in the field of Management, Electrical or relevant field. - At least 1 year relevant experience in Health, Safety & Environment building or Construction Company.
- Knowledge and understanding of health, safety and environment regulations and risk assessment - Knowledge on computer Literacy (Microsoft word and Advance Excel….) - Able to work under pressure and multi jobs - Able to manage the tasks assigned by manager and deliver on time and schedule - Honest, working hard, and quick learner - Good in English speaking as well as good in report writing skills.
HOW TO APPLY
interested candidates, please submit a Cover Letter and detailed CV with a current photo to the address below:
Fuji Furukawa E&C (Cambodia) Co., Ltd. Address: No. 155 TK Royal One Building Unit 2K, Street Confederation De La Russie Blvd, Sangkat Teuk Laak I, Khan Toul Kork, Phnom Penh
Tel: 023 866 349, 023 866 369, 070 312 377